Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Music Teacher

Disclaimer

My name is Varuni and doing the last year of my higher studies at university. This story is from my school age. I studies in a leading school in Colombo. I selected oriental music for my ordinary level exam. We had two teachers for oriental music in our school. One is an old gentleman. He had lot of experience and he is a popular character in the industry. However (luckily) I wasn't selected for his class instead selected to miss Sandya's class. She was not so experienced.

I was at 9th grade at that time. At the very few days itself I was mesmerized with her beauty, She is 24 years old, 5'4" tall and weight around 45K ( you will know how I know her weight later of the story) . Most beautifully she got a very small waist that highlights her well shaped bottom and gives a ultra sexy look. She got a matching large breast but not too large. Her hair is grown to the length of her bottom. She used to wear saari's to school and she always chooses slutty indian style to wear her saari. At the bottom of the saari everybody can see her creamy white feet. She most of the time wears shiny silver colour for her toe nails. Overall she looks like a goddess.

In the music room we don;t have chairs so everybody sits on the floor except the teacher. She got a small table and a chair. I always chose to sit close her table little towards right to her. During her lessons I see only below her waist. At times she walk to the black board stand just in front of me at left. Without knowing to me I had developed an urge to learn her lessons more enthusiastically and to be her best student. Day by day my passion got grew. She became a goddess in my heart. I felt like I am just a piece of dust at her feet. I knew I have submissive feelings from my childhood. But I never knew I could be a submissive to a women too. Maybe I am still not, but miss Sanda's extreme beauty made an influence.

I easily became the best student of Madam Sandya (we address all our teachers Madam no matter whether they are married or not). She now treat me as more like an assistant to her. Whenever there is a free period I used to go to Sandya madam's music room. One day she gave us a written test. As usually we sat on the floor and started the work. Madam Sandya slowly walking between students to see how and what they are writing. I could see her creamy feet very closely. It was  a loving scene. I got an idea. I just purposely kept my hand a bit away pretending I am thinking something while she is stepping back. As expected she stepped on my hand. Oh it was a wonderful feeling. Her feet feels like a velvet. I went to a different world. I was not sure how long I was dreaming and enjoying my hand trample. I just came back to the real world by the sound of my pen broken. Madam Sandya had accidentally put her feet on my pen and it got crashed under her feet. No one else notice it really. I looked up. Madam Sandya was looking at me and said sorry from her face. I did not know what to do without my pen. I did not know what happen to me. I could have borrowed a pen from another student, but my brain did not work. Time passed and she collected all answers. Mine was not completed. She showed me that she is unhappy about it and asked me to stay for a while after everybody else leaves. After the last student went out from the room. She asked me "What happen Varuni?" I was answer less. Then she continued, "I know its my fault I think I broke your pen"... "give a hit to my feet to not to be bad like this again" she told me joingly and forward her leg towards me. I could not think what to do. My mind did not work, it automatically went close to her feet and I gave a light kiss instead. Madam Sandya laughed. She did not show a dislike.

That day I understood that Sanday madam doesn't mind accepting me as a submissive partner. From that day she was more authoritative towards me. She got lot of her personal study assignments written by me (because she was doing some higher studies and my hand writing was good). On certain days I had to stay after school with her (at her feet) and writing her assignments. I enjoyed everything. She know that I enjoy being her submissive. Months passed quickly, Sandya madam and me are now very close. She even used to visit my home couple of times as well. She could win everybody heart of my family and my parents did not have any objection sending me with Sandya madam anywhere. There are days she kept me at her home over night, my parent did not have big objection about it.

Did I tell you Sandya madam is not married yet. Yes, but she had a boy friend, he was working in a private hospital as a trainee doctor. One week-end I was at her house before she came home. Only Sandya madams mother was there at home. ... to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment